What's your top DIY tip ?

kurapika

Two of mine are, tie your brushes up in a plastic bag if you're taking a break from painting.

They'll stay soft until you're ready to use them again.

When you've finished painting (water-based paint only) bung all your brushes and roller sleeves in a net or old pillowcase and wash them in the washing machine. They'll come out like new, won't be dripping around for ages and it won't harm the machine.

kurapika

Two of mine are, tie your brushes up in a plastic bag if you're taking a break from painting.

When you've finished painting (water-based paint only) bung all your brushes and roller sleeves in a net or old pillowcase and wash them in the washing machine. They'll come out like new, won't be dripping around for ages and it won't harm the machine.

kurapika

kurapika

kurapika

robert321

hmm... i wish i could think of a good idea, i'm drawing a blank. but thats a good idea kurapika, are you a painter?, yeah i'm sure that you need to make sure that you only use water based paint for that, and probably shouldn't put clothes in that load. Thanks for the idea, i'll use that some time

robert321

hmm... i wish i could think of a good idea, i'm drawing a blank. but thats a good idea kurapika, are you a painter?, yeah i'm sure that you need to make sure that you only use water based paint for that, and probably shouldn't put clothes in that load. Thanks for the idea, i'll use that some time

robert321

robert321

robert321

dyza

I hate painting, well more that i hate the prep work and the cleaning after, so the pillow case tip will be used.
I tackle all my own DIY except electrical and plumbing. My tip? never attempt to wallpaper with your other half, it will always end in a fight lol , afterall it is DIY, not DIT ( do it together )

Craig

dyza

I hate painting, well more that i hate the prep work and the cleaning after, so the pillow case tip will be used.
I tackle all my own DIY except electrical and plumbing. My tip? never attempt to wallpaper with your other half, it will always end in a fight lol , afterall it is DIY, not DIT ( do it together )

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig