where do u get your nebs from?

jamie6girl

I order mine from Allergy Asthma Technology. Sometimes insurance will reimburse, sometimes it doesn't. The reason I do this is that I have had so many problems w/ Apria, that I do not trust them enough to get PARI, they'd probably order some generic disposable nebs or something. I never thought about ordering through pharmacy. I will try that!

jamie6girl

I order mine from Allergy Asthma Technology. Sometimes insurance will reimburse, sometimes it doesn't. The reason I do this is that I have had so many problems w/ Apria, that I do not trust them enough to get PARI, they'd probably order some generic disposable nebs or something. I never thought about ordering through pharmacy. I will try that!

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
American Allergy. Used to get them from the clinic, but they now have a policy to no longer get samples or except gifts, meals, products from drug companies...

I also have to order filters for the pari and devilbiss compressors online, too as our local medical supply company doesn't carry those brands and it's such a hassle to have them special order them, after we obtain a prescription from DS's doctor...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
American Allergy. Used to get them from the clinic, but they now have a policy to no longer get samples or except gifts, meals, products from drug companies...

I also have to order filters for the pari and devilbiss compressors online, too as our local medical supply company doesn't carry those brands and it's such a hassle to have them special order them, after we obtain a prescription from DS's doctor...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />I also have to order filters for the pari and devilbiss compressors online, too as our local medical supply company doesn't carry those brands and it's such a hassle to have them special order them, after we obtain a prescription from DS's doctor...

catboogie

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://shopmash.com">MASH medical supplies</a>

I get my LC's from here and I've also gotten the Hudson cheap-o disposable neb cups for dirt cheap here too. I don't remember needing a prescription for those. Also saved a bunch of money on a Pari Trek.

catboogie

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://shopmash.com">MASH medical supplies</a>

I get my LC's from here and I've also gotten the Hudson cheap-o disposable neb cups for dirt cheap here too. I don't remember needing a prescription for those. Also saved a bunch of money on a Pari Trek.

catboogie

catboogie

catboogie

<br />
<br />I get my LC's from here and I've also gotten the Hudson cheap-o disposable neb cups for dirt cheap here too. I don't remember needing a prescription for those. Also saved a bunch of money on a Pari Trek.