Where/how can I get an eFlow?

Littlemiss

Hi,

I need an eflow. Badly. I want to buy one online from USA and have it shipped to me in Australia but can't find how to make this happen (Pari's website has zero information about how to purchase??). Apparently the place that stocks them in Australia is way overpriced.

Do any of you wonderful people know where in the USA I can buy an eflow? Even if they say they don't ship to Australia I can get around that quite easily (I use a mail forwarding service).

Obviously I will not have a prescription or USA medical insurance.

Thanks!!

AJ

Littlemiss

Hi,

I need an eflow. Badly. I want to buy one online from USA and have it shipped to me in Australia but can't find how to make this happen (Pari's website has zero information about how to purchase??). Apparently the place that stocks them in Australia is way overpriced.

Do any of you wonderful people know where in the USA I can buy an eflow? Even if they say they don't ship to Australia I can get around that quite easily (I use a mail forwarding service).

Obviously I will not have a prescription or USA medical insurance.

Thanks!!

AJ

Littlemiss

Hi,
<br />
<br />I need an eflow. Badly. I want to buy one online from USA and have it shipped to me in Australia but can't find how to make this happen (Pari's website has zero information about how to purchase??). Apparently the place that stocks them in Australia is way overpriced.
<br />
<br />Do any of you wonderful people know where in the USA I can buy an eflow? Even if they say they don't ship to Australia I can get around that quite easily (I use a mail forwarding service).
<br />
<br />Obviously I will not have a prescription or USA medical insurance.
<br />
<br />Thanks!!
<br />
<br />AJ

just1more

Unsure if you can get it without a prescription but I'm PM'ing you the contact for the pharmacy that provided our E-Flow.

They might be able to help you as there are only a few in the US that provide it and they have a relationship with PARI....

just1more

Unsure if you can get it without a prescription but I'm PM'ing you the contact for the pharmacy that provided our E-Flow.

They might be able to help you as there are only a few in the US that provide it and they have a relationship with PARI....

just1more

<br />
<br />They might be able to help you as there are only a few in the US that provide it and they have a relationship with PARI....

Giggles

Try calling Foundation Care Pharmacy and see if they can help and/or work with you! They are great! 1-877-291-1122

Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

Try calling Foundation Care Pharmacy and see if they can help and/or work with you! They are great! 1-877-291-1122

Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

<br />
<br />
<br />Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD