Where ya located?

JazzysMom

I am in the Catskill Mountains of NY State. 150 miles NorthWest of NYC & 10 minutes from the original Woodstock site (that is for the old timers lol).

JazzysMom

I am in the Catskill Mountains of NY State. 150 miles NorthWest of NYC & 10 minutes from the original Woodstock site (that is for the old timers lol).

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

mamerth

Colorado-- not in the mountains but close enough to enjoy the view. Agricultural community-- love the farmer's market!!

mamerth

Colorado-- not in the mountains but close enough to enjoy the view. Agricultural community-- love the farmer's market!!

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth