Which air compressor do you use in the United States? Travelling there- need help!

Helenlight

We are coming to the United States (NY) for a couple of months and haven't been able to find an adaptor or transformer for our daughter's PARIBOY SX, so are wondering if we need to buy something over there to fit her LC Sprint nebuliser (we currently use hypertonic saline only). Any ideas? Thanks!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Are you able to order something from the states and have it shipped to your destination? I live in the states and purchased a Pari Vios for use when we travel as our go to neb is a heavy duty mobilaire. I was able to order one online and paid less than $50 usd out of pocket. Being you only use it for hypertonic saline, I would think you could pick up one to use in the states while you're here for not too much money.

Katalinrogers

Is your compressor dual voltage, 220V/110V?

We are coming to the United States (NY) for a couple of months and haven't been able to find an adaptor or transformer for our daughter's PARIBOY SX, so are wondering if we need to buy something over there to fit her LC Sprint nebuliser (we currently use hypertonic saline only). Any ideas? Thanks!

Dual voltage appliances need only adapter plugs that you can buy at any bigger Boots, Argos, or even at the airport in the UK. You have two options if you need to buy a new compressor. Option one; buy a Pari battery and AC operated compressor while in the UK and travel with it, as it is dual voltage, however smaller and not as powerful as the regular machines. Option two; order one on-line from a U.S. Website and have it shipped to the U.S. address.

Helenlight

Thanks for you replies. We're in New Zealand which uses 240 volts, thus the difficulty finding something that will go to 110. We will buy something and ship it to the place we are staying as you suggest. They were a lot cheaper than I was expecting because the next most appropriate one available in NZ is $1500! The one we are now looking at (PARI TREK S) is $75 US, and we have found someone who has used this around the world with no problems. Whew :)

Ank

Hello.
There is a website justnebulizers.com
..from here you can order nebuliser to any US address. i buy pari lc sprint, lc star ,lc plus from them

http://justnebulizers.com/pari-vios-reg-pro-nebulizer-compressor.html

this will be nearest possible replacment to ur nebuliser system( ie compressor and nebuliser) and it comes with lc sprint

apart part this u can also try pari lc star nebuliser it has deeper penetrartion

I am using deviliss compact compressor with pari lc sprint lc plus and lc star..what i like about devilbiss is that it is faster

you can also buy a step up voltage stepup transformer device to convert 110 v to 240 volt in you country
its something like this
http://www.amazon.com/Voltage-Converter-From-220-240/dp/B001ES8YY6

but u will have to find it in your local market

Gammaw

Super Moderator
Since the machine you already use is a Pari, and the travel machines many of us use is also Pari, have you considered just giving them a call? I've found their number on their website and talked to them before. They are pretty helpful. Happy Travels!