why ??

kayleesgrandma

I must have missed those comments, and I feel sorry for those who aren't here to truly listen to the adult cfrs. They are the source of my information about cf. Nothing compares to what they have experienced--not even doctor's advice. THEY are living cf, not the doctor's who are "treating" cf. I have learned not only information, but how life is lived, and I can never thank them enough for all they have taught me. I am sorry that some would feel that way.

kayleesgrandma

I must have missed those comments, and I feel sorry for those who aren't here to truly listen to the adult cfrs. They are the source of my information about cf. Nothing compares to what they have experienced--not even doctor's advice. THEY are living cf, not the doctor's who are "treating" cf. I have learned not only information, but how life is lived, and I can never thank them enough for all they have taught me. I am sorry that some would feel that way.

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

momtoCory

I too treasure the information I receive from Adult CFer's. As a parent of an Adult I would have a much harder time handling some things without that.
Lindsay(coltsfan) and her blog about her transplant journey-I have saved on my computer and refer to as we are approaching that direction
Hairgirl and Diane and their battles with Cepacia helped me through a time when all was lost. When I searching for information, it was their guidance that we made it through.
LightNlife and all the great information she has has posted over the years on her blog
I also have received great information from Partners of CF. Karen led me the way to Survival, Katy and her compassion for Mike and hoping that Cory one day finds that love in his life.
Just as an Adult CFer can't understand what it is like to live with Cepacia if they don't have it or diabetes if they don't deal with that, none of us have all the answers. Each aspect of this disease has it's twist and turns. The information I receive or give are those that are in relation to Cory and his CF, to his battles and his fights. To me, that information is treasured whether it comes from grandma's, parents or Adults with CF.

momtoCory

I too treasure the information I receive from Adult CFer's. As a parent of an Adult I would have a much harder time handling some things without that.
Lindsay(coltsfan) and her blog about her transplant journey-I have saved on my computer and refer to as we are approaching that direction
Hairgirl and Diane and their battles with Cepacia helped me through a time when all was lost. When I searching for information, it was their guidance that we made it through.
LightNlife and all the great information she has has posted over the years on her blog
I also have received great information from Partners of CF. Karen led me the way to Survival, Katy and her compassion for Mike and hoping that Cory one day finds that love in his life.
Just as an Adult CFer can't understand what it is like to live with Cepacia if they don't have it or diabetes if they don't deal with that, none of us have all the answers. Each aspect of this disease has it's twist and turns. The information I receive or give are those that are in relation to Cory and his CF, to his battles and his fights. To me, that information is treasured whether it comes from grandma's, parents or Adults with CF.

momtoCory

momtoCory

momtoCory

<br />Lindsay(coltsfan) and her blog about her transplant journey-I have saved on my computer and refer to as we are approaching that direction
<br />Hairgirl and Diane and their battles with Cepacia helped me through a time when all was lost. When I searching for information, it was their guidance that we made it through.
<br />LightNlife and all the great information she has has posted over the years on her blog
<br />I also have received great information from Partners of CF. Karen led me the way to Survival, Katy and her compassion for Mike and hoping that Cory one day finds that love in his life.
<br />Just as an Adult CFer can't understand what it is like to live with Cepacia if they don't have it or diabetes if they don't deal with that, none of us have all the answers. Each aspect of this disease has it's twist and turns. The information I receive or give are those that are in relation to Cory and his CF, to his battles and his fights. To me, that information is treasured whether it comes from grandma's, parents or Adults with CF.

purplemartin

Heck learning from the "old timers" is way more educational than any doctor! I have learned more about CF on the forums than any visit we have had at clinic. I'm thankful for you old CFers and glad nothing is sugar coated! I for one have never worn rose colored glasses, and hope that the parents, if/who do, take them off soon and see this disease at what it is and what it can be!

purplemartin

Heck learning from the "old timers" is way more educational than any doctor! I have learned more about CF on the forums than any visit we have had at clinic. I'm thankful for you old CFers and glad nothing is sugar coated! I for one have never worn rose colored glasses, and hope that the parents, if/who do, take them off soon and see this disease at what it is and what it can be!

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin