Winning with CF Class in 2013

LisaGreene

Hi All,
I have scheduled my annual "Winning with CF" teleclass for Febuary, 2013 and wanted you to know about it. This will be my fifth year teaching it! This is a six week, 2 hour teleclass for parents/ guardians of children of all ages with cystic fibrosis.

You will learn techniques that:
- Are simple and easy to learn
- Teach resilience, responsibility, character and good coping skills
- Lower your stress level
- Have immediate and positive effects
- Up the odds your child’s transition to independence will be fun instead of frantic

In this class, you'll discover how to:
- Motivate kids with CF to adhere to medical requirements without nagging, lecturing, bribing or yelling
- Put an end to whining, arguing, and complaining about medical treatments
- Answer difficult questions about medical issues without causing fear
- Empower your child to make wise self-care decisions- even when you’re not around
- Raise confidant, responsible kids with high coping skills
- Increase the odds that your child will lead a healthy, happy, hope-filled life

This class is based on the award-winning book "Parenting Children with Health Issues: Essential Tools, Tips and Tactics for Raising Kids with Chronic Illness, Medical Conditions and Special Healthcare Needs" by Foster Cline MD and Lisa Greene.

Dr. Cline is a child psychiatrist and co-founder of Love and Logic, a popular parenting program. Lisa is a family life educator and the mother of two children with cystic fibrosis. They have teamed up to adapt Love and Logic's powerful- yet simple- parenting tools to the challenges of raising kids with special healthcare needs. Visit www.PCWHI.com for more information about the book and other resources including free audio downloads and video clips.

Dates: Six week teleclass: Feb 3rd to March 10th, 2013

Times: Sundays; 4:00-6:00 pm Pacific, 5:00- 7:00 pm Mountain; 6:00- 8:00 pm Central; 7:00- 9:00 pm Eastern

Location: Via teleclass (by telephone). Also by computer if you have high speed internet.

Cost: $59.00 per person/ couple. Don't let money stop you! Scholarships are available. (Plus, I am starting to look for sponsors.)

* Please note: The long-distance fees from your own telephone carrier are not included in the tuition cost.

Registration: Visit www.WinningWithCF.com for registration info. Or private message me here.