Wrote a booklet

Mockingbird

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.c-mockingbird.com/Power.html">http://www.c-mockingbird.com/Power.html</a>

It is a testimonial on having faith through affliction. Let me know what you all think!

Mockingbird

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.c-mockingbird.com/Power.html">http://www.c-mockingbird.com/Power.html</a>

It is a testimonial on having faith through affliction. Let me know what you all think!

Mockingbird

clinging2faith

I could not agree more with you. God does keep us and protect us even when we are at our lowest.

I have deep faith in our Lord. He sustains me. He has healed me time and time again. He has let me grow up, get married, even seen a lot of the world, and had a daughter and now will be a grandmother myself.

Iam also writing my own book and yes it does have God in it!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR WORK!

clinging2faith

I could not agree more with you. God does keep us and protect us even when we are at our lowest.

I have deep faith in our Lord. He sustains me. He has healed me time and time again. He has let me grow up, get married, even seen a lot of the world, and had a daughter and now will be a grandmother myself.

clinging2faith

clinging2faith

Hi,
Im reading little by little your booklet, I will give you my humble opinion when Im done. however as expressed earlier, "its good that you are bringing faith into the dilemma with c.f.". I really believe that Christ has saved me from so many falls with c.f. and other and have no doubt of the power of healing our Lord has.

I may sound very opinionated, but I dont intend it to be in a mean way or belittling anybody, its just that i speak differently (English is my 2nd language, as am from a town in Spain). Its just when i have a strong conviction and have seen the works of the HOlly Spirit one cannot stay quiet.

I see your cover for the booklet, you portrayed well how ea cf perso carries a cross.
Did you do the artwork? what is your attempt on the artwork you chose for your cover? (Im asking coz i come from a family full of artists).

i think God is very proud of you, for bringing Him into all these, and knowing that HE LOVES US and the test we have is very strong and painful but when we finally go to God's kingdom we will see freedom and no pain forever.

God Bless you.
Mary

clinging2faith

Hi,
Im reading little by little your booklet, I will give you my humble opinion when Im done. however as expressed earlier, "its good that you are bringing faith into the dilemma with c.f.". I really believe that Christ has saved me from so many falls with c.f. and other and have no doubt of the power of healing our Lord has.

I may sound very opinionated, but I dont intend it to be in a mean way or belittling anybody, its just that i speak differently (English is my 2nd language, as am from a town in Spain). Its just when i have a strong conviction and have seen the works of the HOlly Spirit one cannot stay quiet.

I see your cover for the booklet, you portrayed well how ea cf perso carries a cross.
Did you do the artwork? what is your attempt on the artwork you chose for your cover? (Im asking coz i come from a family full of artists).

i think God is very proud of you, for bringing Him into all these, and knowing that HE LOVES US and the test we have is very strong and painful but when we finally go to God's kingdom we will see freedom and no pain forever.

God Bless you.
Mary

clinging2faith

Hi,

God Bless you.
Mary

Mockingbird

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>clinging2faith</b></i>

I may sound very opinionated, but I dont intend it to be in a mean way or belittling anybody</end quote></div>

Relax. I'm not easliy offended. Please be as honest as you can.

The picture comes from a japaneese cartoon; I touched it up a bit to avoid any copyright infringement, but I really can't claim it as my own.

Mockingbird

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>clinging2faith</b></i>

I may sound very opinionated, but I dont intend it to be in a mean way or belittling anybody</end quote></div>

The picture comes from a japaneese cartoon; I touched it up a bit to avoid any copyright infringement, but I really can't claim it as my own.

Mockingbird