YARN

janddburke

when Jess was inpatient at CHOP I tried to teach her how to knit. but after 6 days they said we finish her IVs at home so all her little sister got the front and back and one sleeve of a very nice sweater.
we are in no rush to finish since this is the only time she'll sit still long enough to knit with me!

janddburke

when Jess was inpatient at CHOP I tried to teach her how to knit. but after 6 days they said we finish her IVs at home so all her little sister got the front and back and one sleeve of a very nice sweater.
we are in no rush to finish since this is the only time she'll sit still long enough to knit with me!

janddburke

janddburke

janddburke

<br />we are in no rush to finish since this is the only time she'll sit still long enough to knit with me!

M

MCGrad2006

is the yarn still available? I might take a shot at trying to knirt stuff. I know how, but it takes me a while, because I dont always have time. Let me know Jeanne!

M

MCGrad2006

is the yarn still available? I might take a shot at trying to knirt stuff. I know how, but it takes me a while, because I dont always have time. Let me know Jeanne!

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

JennifersHope

The yarn is so beautiful... I have a pile of yarn and needles I could add to the collection.. so far, all I have made is a few very holey scarfs...

Hmmm maybe I will dig out my yarn since I am home on bedrest...

JennifersHope

The yarn is so beautiful... I have a pile of yarn and needles I could add to the collection.. so far, all I have made is a few very holey scarfs...

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />Hmmm maybe I will dig out my yarn since I am home on bedrest...