YARN

P

PeteRose

Got my yarn today - thank you so much. I have to finish the project I am on then I will make something and post a picture with it.

Thank You Again
Rosie 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Got my yarn today - thank you so much. I have to finish the project I am on then I will make something and post a picture with it.

Thank You Again
Rosie 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Thank You Again
Rosie 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Thank You Again
Rosie 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

<br />
<br />Thank You Again
<br />Rosie 47 w/cf

GriffinsMama

I got the yarn yesterday. Thanks soo much! Fun teal colors... my favorite actually. I will post pics when I've finished something... Thank you again so much!

GriffinsMama

I got the yarn yesterday. Thanks soo much! Fun teal colors... my favorite actually. I will post pics when I've finished something... Thank you again so much!

GriffinsMama

GriffinsMama

GriffinsMama