Yesterday we lost my sweet little princess

T

TleighsHusband

Tammy, I will be in prayer for you and Ethan and the family as you go through this difficult time. If there is any way that I can be of help to the family please let me know. When we lose our loved ones who we have gone through so much together it can be so overwhelming with so many emotions hitting all at once. I have a relative named Ethan so when I pray for him I will think of your Ethan as well and pray for him.

T

TleighsHusband

Tammy, I will be in prayer for you and Ethan and the family as you go through this difficult time. If there is any way that I can be of help to the family please let me know. When we lose our loved ones who we have gone through so much together it can be so overwhelming with so many emotions hitting all at once. I have a relative named Ethan so when I pray for him I will think of your Ethan as well and pray for him.

T

TleighsHusband

Tammy15

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. Hard to believe I posted this almost a year ago, what a lesson to learn time does not stop cause you want it to nor does lives stop and hold. Tomorrow is her birthday she would be 26. Her son is now out of state with his father and step mom and our family is going through a rough time. At least a 3 day drive away from us. She wanted him to saty with us as they lived with us all his life as did she. But unfortunatley she allowed father joint custody and did not do what was legally necessary to give us guardianship. By the time she realized it was really too late.
Right now I would like to say all happens for a reason and for the best but I can't. All I can say is we are trying

Tammy15

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. Hard to believe I posted this almost a year ago, what a lesson to learn time does not stop cause you want it to nor does lives stop and hold. Tomorrow is her birthday she would be 26. Her son is now out of state with his father and step mom and our family is going through a rough time. At least a 3 day drive away from us. She wanted him to saty with us as they lived with us all his life as did she. But unfortunatley she allowed father joint custody and did not do what was legally necessary to give us guardianship. By the time she realized it was really too late.
Right now I would like to say all happens for a reason and for the best but I can't. All I can say is we are trying

Tammy15

<br /> Right now I would like to say all happens for a reason and for the best but I can't. All I can say is we are trying

B

bluewriter

I am so sorry. I looked at the obituary. It was a beautiful, perfect picture. I wish him and you and yours peace of mind and strength in the future to carry on.