zenpep packaging

robert321

After dropping and breaking one of my bottles of zenpep this afternoon I got to thinking, why on earth do they put them in glass bottles? There has to be a good reason for it because the glass is going to be so much more expensive than plastic bottles are. Nothing else comes in glass <br>

robert321

After dropping and breaking one of my bottles of zenpep this afternoon I got to thinking, why on earth do they put them in glass bottles? There has to be a good reason for it because the glass is going to be so much more expensive than plastic bottles are. Nothing else comes in glass <br>

robert321

soccerkels2010

I agree! I absolutely hate the glass bottles! When I switched from Ultrase I still had several ultras bottles left over from ultrase before I started Zenpep so I decided to keep the old bottles and pour the Zenpep into the plastic Ultrase bottles. I know were technically not supposed to but I'm not going to carry a huge glass bottle around in my purse or be afraid that i'm always going to drop one.

soccerkels2010

I agree! I absolutely hate the glass bottles! When I switched from Ultrase I still had several ultras bottles left over from ultrase before I started Zenpep so I decided to keep the old bottles and pour the Zenpep into the plastic Ultrase bottles. I know were technically not supposed to but I'm not going to carry a huge glass bottle around in my purse or be afraid that i'm always going to drop one.

soccerkels2010

SARAHSARAH253

<P>Anther thing that drives me nuts is how few they put in each bottle. My sons 3 month order comes with like 15 glass bottles and their only 1/4 full...(If that) Then I spend a half hour opening, dumping them to save shelf space. I end up filling 5 glass bottles compared to the 15 that come with it. Don't get it!!! Seems like a HUGE waste, and waste in shipping.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Sarah </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Mommy to Johnny almost 4 years old w/cf and bailey 21 months no cf</P>
<P> </P>

SARAHSARAH253

<P>Anther thing that drives me nuts is how few they put in each bottle. My sons 3 month order comes with like 15 glass bottles and their only 1/4 full...(If that) Then I spend a half hour opening, dumping them to save shelf space. I end up filling 5 glass bottles compared to the 15 that come with it. Don't get it!!! Seems like a HUGE waste, and waste in shipping.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Sarah </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>

SARAHSARAH253

<P></P>
<P>Sarah </P>
<P></P>
<P><BR></P>

I have wondered the same thing, also.  The last shipment of Zenpep I got, one of the bottles was busted to pieces.  I had to pick the glass out.  I kept one of my old Ultrase plastice bottles, too.

I have wondered the same thing, also. The last shipment of Zenpep I got, one of the bottles was busted to pieces. I had to pick the glass out. I kept one of my old Ultrase plastice bottles, too.

I have wondered the same thing, also. The last shipment of Zenpep I got, one of the bottles was busted to pieces. I had to pick the glass out. I kept one of my old Ultrase plastice bottles, too.<BR>

albino15

Yeah, I don't get the whole glass thing either. All the enzymes I've ever been on before Zenpep were in plastic bottles.

albino15

Yeah, I don't get the whole glass thing either. All the enzymes I've ever been on before Zenpep were in plastic bottles.

albino15

rmotion

<P>Glass protects the product better, and with BPA in plastic might be too.</P>
<P>HOw is the zenpep?</P>
<P> </P>

rmotion

<P>Glass protects the product better, and with BPA in plastic might be too.</P>
<P>HOw is the zenpep?</P>
<P></P>