zyrtec

tara

I buy the generic version over the counter for my kids (no CF). I didn't realize it might be covered by insurance. Thanks guys!

Nicole, I've found Target has the best coupons in my area. But the kids generic liquid ends up being the same or cheaper as the coupon price. I'm not sure about the adult formula, but Target has had $4 off adult zyrtec coupons in the Sunday paper. (only $2 off coupons for kids liquid zyrtec.)

tara

I buy the generic version over the counter for my kids (no CF). I didn't realize it might be covered by insurance. Thanks guys!

Nicole, I've found Target has the best coupons in my area. But the kids generic liquid ends up being the same or cheaper as the coupon price. I'm not sure about the adult formula, but Target has had $4 off adult zyrtec coupons in the Sunday paper. (only $2 off coupons for kids liquid zyrtec.)

tara

tara

tara

<br />
<br />Nicole, I've found Target has the best coupons in my area. But the kids generic liquid ends up being the same or cheaper as the coupon price. I'm not sure about the adult formula, but Target has had $4 off adult zyrtec coupons in the Sunday paper. (only $2 off coupons for kids liquid zyrtec.)

JORDYSMOM

Jordan's doctor actually suggested that we buy the generic brand. It is MUCH cheaper than the name brand. It was less than an insurance co-pay in our case.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Jordan's doctor actually suggested that we buy the generic brand. It is MUCH cheaper than the name brand. It was less than an insurance co-pay in our case.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey