18-yr-old depressed, can i have children?

rosie8

im 18 years old. with cf and cfrd. lately, im finding it impossible to get the inspiration to gain the weight i need to be healthy. i look disgusting. im a skeleton. its summer and having a feeding tube makes it IMPOSIBLE to feel comfortable in a bathing suit. i dont know what to do. i talk to my friends and family ..i talk to them like im going to die anyday sometimes. i want to get everything done so quickly. im 18.. i expect to have ten years left.. how am i going to graduate college..get married..start a career..and have a family by that time?! im beginning to worry i wont get all that i want to get done..done before i die. i know i was born to be a mother. it sounds weird coming out of a 18 year olds mouth. but i would give up everything to have a family one day. i love kids. i have an extremely large spleen..and a feeding tube- how can it be possible to become pregnant with cf, and all these complications?! the other thing i was thinking about is, well is it selffish bringing a child into this world knowing it has a high chance of having CF? someone please help me out.

rosie8

im 18 years old. with cf and cfrd. lately, im finding it impossible to get the inspiration to gain the weight i need to be healthy. i look disgusting. im a skeleton. its summer and having a feeding tube makes it IMPOSIBLE to feel comfortable in a bathing suit. i dont know what to do. i talk to my friends and family ..i talk to them like im going to die anyday sometimes. i want to get everything done so quickly. im 18.. i expect to have ten years left.. how am i going to graduate college..get married..start a career..and have a family by that time?! im beginning to worry i wont get all that i want to get done..done before i die. i know i was born to be a mother. it sounds weird coming out of a 18 year olds mouth. but i would give up everything to have a family one day. i love kids. i have an extremely large spleen..and a feeding tube- how can it be possible to become pregnant with cf, and all these complications?! the other thing i was thinking about is, well is it selffish bringing a child into this world knowing it has a high chance of having CF? someone please help me out.

rosie8