20 year old Dallas male w/ CF

Hi all,

My name is Stefan. I'm a 20 year old male w/ CF currently in college at University of Texas in Dallas. I would really like to chat w/ other CFers.
Hit me up on AIM or PM me here on this site. My s/n for aim is "Eminescu23."

Hi all,

My name is Stefan. I'm a 20 year old male w/ CF currently in college at University of Texas in Dallas. I would really like to chat w/ other CFers.

Hi all,

Lance2020x

Hey Stefan. I'm 20 also. AIM is Lance2020x, or Myspace.com/Lance2020x (I don't add people I don't know in person, but that's the best way to get a hold of me)

Lance2020x

Hey Stefan. I'm 20 also. AIM is Lance2020x, or Myspace.com/Lance2020x (I don't add people I don't know in person, but that's the best way to get a hold of me)

Lance2020x

singe82

hi stefan im 24 and i live in arlington...i personally dont have cf but my 18 year old brother and my 15 year old sister do... if you need anything and need to talk let me know yahoo is singe82, and aim is wikedsutherbell or myspace.com.wickedsouthernbell
hope to talk to you.

singe82

hi stefan im 24 and i live in arlington...i personally dont have cf but my 18 year old brother and my 15 year old sister do... if you need anything and need to talk let me know yahoo is singe82, and aim is wikedsutherbell or myspace.com.wickedsouthernbell
hope to talk to you.

singe82

hope to talk to you.