4 mucus plugs in the past 24 hours

NoExcuses

I've coughed up 4 mucus plugs in the past 24 hours.... about 15 in the past 7 days....

check out my latest blog to learn more..... it's unbelievable...

NoExcuses

I've coughed up 4 mucus plugs in the past 24 hours.... about 15 in the past 7 days....

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

extremely dehydrated group of mucus that has the texture of a jelley bean... significantly different texture than your normal mucus on a day to day basis.

plugs usually hang out in your small airways and prevent gas exchange in that location....

NoExcuses

extremely dehydrated group of mucus that has the texture of a jelley bean... significantly different texture than your normal mucus on a day to day basis.

plugs usually hang out in your small airways and prevent gas exchange in that location....

NoExcuses

M

MCGrad2006

Arent they usually hardened? like not just a glob of green goo...but a hard piece of green goo

M

MCGrad2006

Arent they usually hardened? like not just a glob of green goo...but a hard piece of green goo

M

MCGrad2006

Breezy

Do you feel better after coughing them up tho? Do you get a lot of relief?? Does everyone with lung probs have these???

Breezy

Do you feel better after coughing them up tho? Do you get a lot of relief?? Does everyone with lung probs have these???

Breezy

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MCGrad2006</b></i>

Arent they usually hardened? like not just a glob of green goo...but a hard piece of green goo</end quote></div>

hence my description of it being like a jelly bean....

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MCGrad2006</b></i>

Arent they usually hardened? like not just a glob of green goo...but a hard piece of green goo</end quote></div>

hence my description of it being like a jelly bean....