65 roses

alw31

i herd my mom talking on the phone to a friend of hers she said cystic fibrosis it sounded like 65 roses so i say i have the 65 roses disease

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LeftY</b></i>

why is cf also called 65 roses?</end quote></div>

Basically its from the little kids that couldnt say CYSTIC FIBROSIS....to them it sounded like 65 ROSES

Hey Lefty Long time no talk.. anyways they call it 65 roses cuz a little boy one time heard his mom talking on the phone saying my sons have Cystic Fibrosis then when she got off the phone he said mommy whats 65 roses? its an actaul story. they cf foundations sends it to my nanny every year with the 65 roses calander.

well mayb i can find a link with the story. i will look

Meagan
18 w/ CF

Hey Lefty Long time no talk.. anyways they call it 65 roses cuz a little boy one time heard his mom talking on the phone saying my sons have Cystic Fibrosis then when she got off the phone he said mommy whats 65 roses? its an actaul story. they cf foundations sends it to my nanny every year with the 65 roses calander.

Meagan
18 w/ CF

Meagan
18 w/ CF