A455E/DF508

LauraWoje

I would like to know if there is more information/statistics on the clinical outcomes of this combination (A455E/DF508). Also what are modifier genes? I am told that has a great effect on the clinical outcome.

LauraWoje

I would like to know if there is more information/statistics on the clinical outcomes of this combination (A455E/DF508). Also what are modifier genes? I am told that has a great effect on the clinical outcome.

LauraWoje

LauraWoje

LauraWoje

NoExcuses

clinical outcomes vary widely, even with people with the same gene combinations. there are some statistics but i think they gave false hope/false fear.

what has more impact are modifier genes (other genes in your DNA that effect how your CF genes are expressed), preventative therapy, compliance to therapy, exercise and environment.

NoExcuses

clinical outcomes vary widely, even with people with the same gene combinations. there are some statistics but i think they gave false hope/false fear.

what has more impact are modifier genes (other genes in your DNA that effect how your CF genes are expressed), preventative therapy, compliance to therapy, exercise and environment.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses