Abbvie CFScholarship...Be sure to vote!

Imogene

Administrator
[FONT=&quot]We are excited to share that you and your membership have the opportunity to help two exceptional students living with cystic fibrosis (CF) each win $24,000 scholarships to assist them in achieving their dreams of pursuing higher education.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Earlier this year, AbbVie awarded 40 $3,000 scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students living with CF based on their academic excellence, community involvement, creativity and ability to serve as a positive role model for the CF community. These AbbVie CF Scholars now have the opportunity to earn the title of 2016 Thriving Undergraduate or Graduate Student (based on their level of study), along with an additional $21,000 in scholarship funding, for a total of $24,000 for use towards their educational dreams. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The individual accomplishments of the students competing in this year’s Thriving Student Scholarship Contest can be found on the AbbVie CF Scholarship website at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]www.AbbVieCFScholarship.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Please encourage your membership to check out the students’ inspirational stories and vote for their favorite through October 14. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are two easy ways to vote:[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Visit [/FONT][FONT=&quot]www.AbbVieCFScholarship.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and follow the instructions [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Send a text message to “23000” and include the unique ID provided online for each specific scholar (e.g., VOTE1, VOTE2, etc.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also, feel free to use the program hashtag - #AbbVieCF -in any social media posts you share to help spread the word about the AbbVie CF Scholarship and the remarkable accomplishments of this year’s AbbVie CF Scholars. I’ve also pasted below the full press release about the voting contest for your reference.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maryellen (Mel) Conroy John Norris[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]on behalf of AbbVie on behalf of AbbVie[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]212-715-1552 212-593-6382[/FONT]

Turtle

Everyone in the running for that scholarship is exceptional and juggling the challenges of going to college with managing their CF. I bet many if not all of them are members of this community including one I know. It seems to me this forum should encourage people to go to the site and be inspired by all of these young people not just two of them.