ABNORMAL CERVICAL MUCUS RESULTS - PART 1

Jennifer1981

Well, I had my GYN appointment on Friday (a little over 1 week ago).

I mentioned the symptoms or rather lack of. I told her basically that the main reason that I was there was because of the green-tinted discharge. I told her that I had no odor, no itching or burning of any kind.

Well, she thought either a yeast infection or bacterial infection. So I ended up getting a PAP. What fun... She said that the results would be in in a week or so.

Well early Friday morning, the phone rang...The results for the possible yeast infection came back NEGATIVE. However, the results for the bacterial infection were not in yet. The nurse said the results for that may take another week. She said bacterial tests take longer....

So, I'm waiting on those. The bacterial tests are the ones that I am most interested with. So we'll see...

Jennifer1981

I mentioned the symptoms or rather lack of. I told her basically that the main reason that I was there was because of the green-tinted discharge. I told her that I had no odor, no itching or burning of any kind.

Well, she thought either a yeast infection or bacterial infection. So I ended up getting a PAP. What fun... She said that the results would be in in a week or so.

Well early Friday morning, the phone rang...The results for the possible yeast infection came back NEGATIVE. However, the results for the bacterial infection were not in yet. The nurse said the results for that may take another week. She said bacterial tests take longer....

So, I'm waiting on those. The bacterial tests are the ones that I am most interested with. So we'll see...

Jennifer1981