ABP to our cfrs in California

tara

Blech! The smoke is really gross up here in the Sacramento valley. I'm just trying to stay indoors as much as possible. The good news is, our heat wave has died down some, no 100 degree temps since the weekend.

tara

Blech! The smoke is really gross up here in the Sacramento valley. I'm just trying to stay indoors as much as possible. The good news is, our heat wave has died down some, no 100 degree temps since the weekend.

tara

tara

tara

Nicole

We have all been cooped up in the house since Saturday with no end to the bad air quality in sight. Let's just say, I'm going a bit crazy!

Nicole

We have all been cooped up in the house since Saturday with no end to the bad air quality in sight. Let's just say, I'm going a bit crazy!

Nicole

Nicole

Nicole