Acapella Cleaning and Sterilizing

B

brewz2

Hi everyone,

We haven't used my daughter's acapella much lately. Can somebody update me on how to clean it? It's a green one. I know how to take it apart, but are there certain parts that you can't wash? Also, how do you sterilize it? Alcohol, or dishwasher? Thanks for your help -

Tracey

B

brewz2

Hi everyone,

We haven't used my daughter's acapella much lately. Can somebody update me on how to clean it? It's a green one. I know how to take it apart, but are there certain parts that you can't wash? Also, how do you sterilize it? Alcohol, or dishwasher? Thanks for your help -

Tracey

B

brewz2

Hi everyone,

Tracey

B

brewz2

Hi everyone,

Tracey

B

brewz2

Hi everyone,
<br />
<br />We haven't used my daughter's acapella much lately. Can somebody update me on how to clean it? It's a green one. I know how to take it apart, but are there certain parts that you can't wash? Also, how do you sterilize it? Alcohol, or dishwasher? Thanks for your help -
<br />
<br />Tracey

janddburke

I wish someone would respond, I too would love to know.

I really don't think I'm doing it correctly.

Maybe I'll just bring it to our next clinic visit and ask the Physical Therapist or Respiratory Therapist.

wouldn't they know?

janddburke

Maybe I'll just bring it to our next clinic visit and ask the Physical Therapist or Respiratory Therapist.

wouldn't they know?

janddburke

wouldn't they know?

janddburke

wouldn't they know?

janddburke

<br />
<br />I really don't think I'm doing it correctly.
<br />
<br />Maybe I'll just bring it to our next clinic visit and ask the Physical Therapist or Respiratory Therapist.
<br />
<br />wouldn't they know?

B

brewz2

I was hoping someone would know too. I was shown once how to clean it by the RT at the clinic, but its been too long, and I don't want to do break it. Internet isn't specific enough for me - one place says to use an alcohol mixture and not to put it in the dishwasher, and the other says to put it in the dishwasher ??????

B

brewz2

I was hoping someone would know too. I was shown once how to clean it by the RT at the clinic, but its been too long, and I don't want to do break it. Internet isn't specific enough for me - one place says to use an alcohol mixture and not to put it in the dishwasher, and the other says to put it in the dishwasher ??????

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

<br />
<br />

D

domsmom

My son has an Acepella Choice. We got it at our last clinic visit. The RT told me to take it apart daily and wash each piece in warm soapy water and let air dry. She never mentioned sterilizing it. It comes apart and goes back together real easy. I hope this helped.

D

domsmom

My son has an Acepella Choice. We got it at our last clinic visit. The RT told me to take it apart daily and wash each piece in warm soapy water and let air dry. She never mentioned sterilizing it. It comes apart and goes back together real easy. I hope this helped.

D

domsmom

D

domsmom

D

domsmom