activities and things when your not in the hospital

ccrider

I try and do every thing i can luckly i live in a very out door type of erea with the whole 4 season in the winter i ski and snow board, the summer i water ski, wake board, quad, go rock crawling with the jeeps, and try to go to sand mt. wen ever i can, but i motorcycle year around not matter the weather

What do you all do?

ccrider

I try and do every thing i can luckly i live in a very out door type of erea with the whole 4 season in the winter i ski and snow board, the summer i water ski, wake board, quad, go rock crawling with the jeeps, and try to go to sand mt. wen ever i can, but i motorcycle year around not matter the weather

What do you all do?

ccrider

What do you all do?

ccrider

What do you all do?

ccrider

<br />
<br />What do you all do?

Me, I do colorguard (girls with flags infront of marching band), and I also like walking my dog Zoe and riding my bike and just hanging out with my friends.

Me, I do colorguard (girls with flags infront of marching band), and I also like walking my dog Zoe and riding my bike and just hanging out with my friends.

D

DaMan

Well during the summer and fall I play baseball. Use to play basketball but gave that up a few years ago. And am also wrestling at my highschool yearly. Hoping that, when I grow up, to become a professional wrestler since I'm getting pretty good now with experience.

D

DaMan

Well during the summer and fall I play baseball. Use to play basketball but gave that up a few years ago. And am also wrestling at my highschool yearly. Hoping that, when I grow up, to become a professional wrestler since I'm getting pretty good now with experience.

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

T

tarheel

thats cool peanutsowers- I was in the marching band. But we got a new director I just couldnt agree with so I quit this year. Now I'm doing an orchestra thingy with my trumpet. I bring my trumpet into the hospital too. Ha ha. And I play it.

T

tarheel

thats cool peanutsowers- I was in the marching band. But we got a new director I just couldnt agree with so I quit this year. Now I'm doing an orchestra thingy with my trumpet. I bring my trumpet into the hospital too. Ha ha. And I play it.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel