ADEK's how to buy?

KrazyKat

Hi there
I'm out of ADEK's and desperately need some more.
My question is around pricing and freight to New Zealand. How much for the traditional ADEK's per bottle of 60 and how much are the new AquaADEK's per bottle of 60 and how much to send them to New Zealand as quickly as possible but still cheaply?
I can order on-line with my MasterCard - please advise the best product the quickest and the cheapest way to get them. Thankyou.

KrazyKat

Hi there
My question is around pricing and freight to New Zealand. How much for the traditional ADEK's per bottle of 60 and how much are the new AquaADEK's per bottle of 60 and how much to send them to New Zealand as quickly as possible but still cheaply?
I can order on-line with my MasterCard - please advise the best product the quickest and the cheapest way to get them. Thankyou.

KrazyKat

Hi there

scarbrough

The best place , we have found, is through CF Services Pharmacy...they are suppose to be cheaper & give you name brand..we always get our meds quickly...their website is www.CFServicesPharmacy.com phone 800.541.4959
fax 800.263.0251 They are out of Bethesda, Maryland...Good luck!

scarbrough

The best place , we have found, is through CF Services Pharmacy...they are suppose to be cheaper & give you name brand..we always get our meds quickly...their website is www.CFServicesPharmacy.com phone 800.541.4959

scarbrough