ADVANCED CHAT CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY PARTY

JazzysMom

Thanks to Terri a/k/a KayleesGrandma, I am on a mission.

I am interested in getting the biggest, baddest, funnest chat going on a particular night as we have a VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY CELEBRATION.

Now I know its difficult to accomodate everyone given the time differences around the world for all our members. I also know that this time of year us is very very busy for people so MAJORITY will rule on this.

For those interested in it....please let me know what day, date & time might be best & how much give you have with that. Also for fun, list what you will be "bringing" for snacks, drinks etc. Remember our diabetics

I am so excited!!

BTW dont forget to post pictures of your trees in the Holiday section!

Looking forward to getting some feedback SOON!

JazzysMom

I am interested in getting the biggest, baddest, funnest chat going on a particular night as we have a VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY CELEBRATION.

Now I know its difficult to accomodate everyone given the time differences around the world for all our members. I also know that this time of year us is very very busy for people so MAJORITY will rule on this.

For those interested in it....please let me know what day, date & time might be best & how much give you have with that. Also for fun, list what you will be "bringing" for snacks, drinks etc. Remember our diabetics

I am so excited!!

JazzysMom

I am so excited!!

JazzysMom

I am so excited!!

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I am interested in getting the biggest, baddest, funnest chat going on a particular night as we have a VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY CELEBRATION.
<br />
<br />Now I know its difficult to accomodate everyone given the time differences around the world for all our members. I also know that this time of year us is very very busy for people so MAJORITY will rule on this.
<br />
<br />For those interested in it....please let me know what day, date & time might be best & how much give you have with that. Also for fun, list what you will be "bringing" for snacks, drinks etc. Remember our diabetics
<br />
<br />I am so excited!!
<br />
<br />BTW dont forget to post pictures of your trees in the Holiday section!
<br />
<br />Looking forward to getting some feedback SOON!
<br />
<br />