Advantages to tuneups

J

Juniper

I maybe only have ivs once a year and i have a port. I find it so much easier and my local nurse does my flush so its not inconvienient. If you can find someone locally to be taught to do that for you i would definitely recommend it.

J

Juniper

I maybe only have ivs once a year and i have a port. I find it so much easier and my local nurse does my flush so its not inconvienient. If you can find someone locally to be taught to do that for you i would definitely recommend it.

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

J

Juniper