Air Fresheners

MissKitty

I use candles, with the heated plug-in, that way I dont have to worry about the candle flame and wick. I notice it isnt as irritating as some sprays or plug-ins because its not a strong. also, what Michele said with the baking soda, works great!

MissKitty

I use candles, with the heated plug-in, that way I dont have to worry about the candle flame and wick. I notice it isnt as irritating as some sprays or plug-ins because its not a strong. also, what Michele said with the baking soda, works great!

MissKitty

MissKitty

MissKitty

MicheleGazelle

I've thought of another one: We bought volcanic rock at one time. It gets sold for college lockers and the like. My recollection is that works similar to an ionic air freshener, by putting out charged ions that suck things in.

MicheleGazelle

I've thought of another one: We bought volcanic rock at one time. It gets sold for college lockers and the like. My recollection is that works similar to an ionic air freshener, by putting out charged ions that suck things in.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

Landy

I use Febreeze air freshners--while probably not optimal for our lungs, they don't seem to tear my lungs up like the Glade type aerosol ones do--they're not so heavy, IMO.

Landy

I use Febreeze air freshners--while probably not optimal for our lungs, they don't seem to tear my lungs up like the Glade type aerosol ones do--they're not so heavy, IMO.

Landy

Landy

Landy