Alcohol and CF

nocode

Hello.
Everytime i drink and get drunk, i always feel totally at my best the following day, regarding tiredness and cough. It's not just a coincidence, it's really everytime i get drunk during the night, the following day is always perfect. I don't cough even once, not even a slight cough, i don't feel tired.. I feel really healthy. How can this be? Can you find a logical explanation? Does any of you notice this too?

I'll appreciate your input.

Vera, 25.
Portuguese living in Amsterdam.

- To answer your question "zeeannie" --> I haven't really noticed that it has to do with quality but with quantity. The more i drink in one night, the better i feel regarding CF the next morning. I still get hangovers though, and feel tired if i didn't sleep well.
Anyway, i usually drink white wine, red wine, vodkas... No beer.

nocode

Hello.
Everytime i drink and get drunk, i always feel totally at my best the following day, regarding tiredness and cough. It's not just a coincidence, it's really everytime i get drunk during the night, the following day is always perfect. I don't cough even once, not even a slight cough, i don't feel tired.. I feel really healthy. How can this be? Can you find a logical explanation? Does any of you notice this too?

Vera, 25.

- To answer your question "zeeannie" --> I haven't really noticed that it has to do with quality but with quantity. The more i drink in one night, the better i feel regarding CF the next morning. I still get hangovers though, and feel tired if i didn't sleep well.

nocode

Hello.

Vera, 25.

nocode

Hello.

Vera, 25.

nocode

Hello.
<br />Everytime i drink and get drunk, i always feel totally at my best the following day, regarding tiredness and cough. It's not just a coincidence, it's really everytime i get drunk during the night, the following day is always perfect. I don't cough even once, not even a slight cough, i don't feel tired.. I feel really healthy. How can this be? Can you find a logical explanation? Does any of you notice this too?
<br />
<br />I'll appreciate your input.
<br />
<br />Vera, 25.
<br />Portuguese living in Amsterdam.
<br />
<br />- To answer your question "zeeannie" --> I haven't really noticed that it has to do with quality but with quantity. The more i drink in one night, the better i feel regarding CF the next morning. I still get hangovers though, and feel tired if i didn't sleep well.
<br />Anyway, i usually drink white wine, red wine, vodkas... No beer.

nichi874

Trent is the complete opposite. Even if he only has a few he feels horrible the next day. No energy, lots of coughing without getting anything to come up, achy ect. He feels great physicailly when he is drunk but that's about it.

nichi874

Trent is the complete opposite. Even if he only has a few he feels horrible the next day. No energy, lots of coughing without getting anything to come up, achy ect. He feels great physicailly when he is drunk but that's about it.

nichi874

nichi874

nichi874

Kristen

Hmmmm...I don't notice drinking has an affect on my CF either way. Except, if I'm super hung over, I'd prefer not to cough!

Kristen

Hmmmm...I don't notice drinking has an affect on my CF either way. Except, if I'm super hung over, I'd prefer not to cough!

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

LeonBlack

I find that after a night of drinking, in the morning I have a big productive coughing session and feel better for the rest of the day. My thinking was that I slept so soundly and relaxed that my body wasn't trying not to cough. Sounds crazy now that I write it down, I dunno.

LeonBlack

I find that after a night of drinking, in the morning I have a big productive coughing session and feel better for the rest of the day. My thinking was that I slept so soundly and relaxed that my body wasn't trying not to cough. Sounds crazy now that I write it down, I dunno.

LeonBlack

LeonBlack

LeonBlack