american idol

I was shocked tjat Sanjau and Holly were voted off.
Why are people voting for people like Sanjau and Holly who are not really talented? Compare them to everyone else on that contest and Sanjau and Holly shouldn't be in the top 12. People who are way more talented than Sanjau and Holly are getting booted because people think that American Idol is a popular contest instead of a singing contest.
So if you are a Sanjau and Holly fan, please ask the following questions before you vote for them. Are they singing better than anyone else?
Please, Please, don't vote for anyone because they are cute, are young or whatever reason you are voting for them. If you vote for someone besides their singing ability, someone really talented like Sundace will be voted off.

Why are people voting for people like Sanjau and Holly who are not really talented? Compare them to everyone else on that contest and Sanjau and Holly shouldn't be in the top 12. People who are way more talented than Sanjau and Holly are getting booted because people think that American Idol is a popular contest instead of a singing contest.
So if you are a Sanjau and Holly fan, please ask the following questions before you vote for them. Are they singing better than anyone else?
Please, Please, don't vote for anyone because they are cute, are young or whatever reason you are voting for them. If you vote for someone besides their singing ability, someone really talented like Sundace will be voted off.

JazzysMom

I definitely agree that some of the people that have advanced over the seasons have gotten votes on looks, personality or sympathy because many of them had much less talent then some voted out before them. That is why the judges are there and sadly why Simon is needed. Even Randy & Paula tend to be too nice when telling the truth on ones ability. Simon (dont get me wrong I think he can be the rudest A$$ in the UK) looks at the whole AMERICAN IDOL package which includes the singing, but also the image that is normally expected of a star. RIght or wrong....OK I am done now!

JazzysMom

I definitely agree that some of the people that have advanced over the seasons have gotten votes on looks, personality or sympathy because many of them had much less talent then some voted out before them. That is why the judges are there and sadly why Simon is needed. Even Randy & Paula tend to be too nice when telling the truth on ones ability. Simon (dont get me wrong I think he can be the rudest A$$ in the UK) looks at the whole AMERICAN IDOL package which includes the singing, but also the image that is normally expected of a star. RIght or wrong....OK I am done now!

JazzysMom

djotroy17

I havnt watched the show since season 1, but I saw a show with one of the previous winners who reported that American Idol is rigged and that the show is trying to get a different type of singer to win every season...they have their young girl pop singer and their country music star, so now any1 whos trying to win who fits those 2 categorys wont be able to win.

djotroy17

I havnt watched the show since season 1, but I saw a show with one of the previous winners who reported that American Idol is rigged and that the show is trying to get a different type of singer to win every season...they have their young girl pop singer and their country music star, so now any1 whos trying to win who fits those 2 categorys wont be able to win.

djotroy17

M

melleemac

Hey Mel
Hehehe, I thinkSimon is just honest, maybe without tact tact but honest. Besides that I find him incredibly sexy, lol. Maybe its just an English thing, I dont know, hmmmmm, maybe thats why I fell for my hubby, lol.
Mel

M

melleemac

Hey Mel
Hehehe, I thinkSimon is just honest, maybe without tact tact but honest. Besides that I find him incredibly sexy, lol. Maybe its just an English thing, I dont know, hmmmmm, maybe thats why I fell for my hubby, lol.
Mel

M

melleemac

Hey Mel
Mel

Lance2020x

I've never seen Americal Idol, but I know what you mean. I've seen all kinds of talen shows aside from Idol, and (as I used to be a professional dancer/acter/singer myself) I've been SHOCKED at how stupid some peoples votes are. I saw this break dance show awhile ago, and when it came down to the last three, the most talentless guy won just because he STOPPED dancing in the middle of his routine to pep the crowd. I was so ticked.

Lance2020x

I've never seen Americal Idol, but I know what you mean. I've seen all kinds of talen shows aside from Idol, and (as I used to be a professional dancer/acter/singer myself) I've been SHOCKED at how stupid some peoples votes are. I saw this break dance show awhile ago, and when it came down to the last three, the most talentless guy won just because he STOPPED dancing in the middle of his routine to pep the crowd. I was so ticked.

Lance2020x