An odd idea

jimiv

Has anyone ever heard about eating bird seed as a snack. My son has done some research about how bird seed is high in calories. He asked me if he could eat it as a supplement to the things we are already doing. I did not have an answer to why or why not. Does anyone know anything about this idea.

jimiv

Has anyone ever heard about eating bird seed as a snack. My son has done some research about how bird seed is high in calories. He asked me if he could eat it as a supplement to the things we are already doing. I did not have an answer to why or why not. Does anyone know anything about this idea.

jimiv

tesorotiffa

I've never heard of it. Does he have an issue packing on pounds? Did you look up the nutritional content of bird seed and see if it is suitable for human intake?!

tesorotiffa

I've never heard of it. Does he have an issue packing on pounds? Did you look up the nutritional content of bird seed and see if it is suitable for human intake?!

tesorotiffa