Another G-Tube question

jonflath

So after eating dinner I get a weird feeling and look down and see my Mic-key button slowly rotating like a clock. This has happened a few times, and I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them.

jonflath

So after eating dinner I get a weird feeling and look down and see my Mic-key button slowly rotating like a clock. This has happened a few times, and I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them.

jonflath

jonflath

jonflath

just1more

Well, I've never seen our son's move by itself; but there isn't anything to keep it from turning.

My only thought would be you enjoyed your dinner and the muscles in your stomach were somehow moving it???

just1more

Well, I've never seen our son's move by itself; but there isn't anything to keep it from turning.

My only thought would be you enjoyed your dinner and the muscles in your stomach were somehow moving it???

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />My only thought would be you enjoyed your dinner and the muscles in your stomach were somehow moving it???

izemmom

My daughter's does this from time to time. She thinks it's hysterical! I agree with Tom, it's most likely a muscle contraction causing it. She also rotates hers constantly...it's a mindless gesture. Some girls twirl their hair, she twirls her g-tube.

izemmom

My daughter's does this from time to time. She thinks it's hysterical! I agree with Tom, it's most likely a muscle contraction causing it. She also rotates hers constantly...it's a mindless gesture. Some girls twirl their hair, she twirls her g-tube.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

ChevyZ71

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>izemmom</b></i>

My daughter's does this from time to time. She thinks it's hysterical! I agree with Tom, it's most likely a muscle contraction causing it. She also rotates hers constantly...it's a mindless gesture. Some girls twirl their hair, she twirls her g-tube.</end quote></div>Im not a girl, but when im bored I get in the habbit of popping the top off mine, it makes a "pop" niose. Poeple often wonder what im doing under my shirt.

ChevyZ71

My daughter's does this from time to time. She thinks it's hysterical! I agree with Tom, it's most likely a muscle contraction causing it. She also rotates hers constantly...it's a mindless gesture. Some girls twirl their hair, she twirls her g-tube.</end quote></div>Im not a girl, but when im bored I get in the habbit of popping the top off mine, it makes a "pop" niose. Poeple often wonder what im doing under my shirt.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

My daughter's does this from time to time. She thinks it's hysterical! I agree with Tom, it's most likely a muscle contraction causing it. She also rotates hers constantly...it's a mindless gesture. Some girls twirl their hair, she twirls her g-tube.</end quote>Im not a girl, but when im bored I get in the habbit of popping the top off mine, it makes a "pop" niose. Poeple often wonder what im doing under my shirt.

ChevyZ71

<br />
<br />My daughter's does this from time to time. She thinks it's hysterical! I agree with Tom, it's most likely a muscle contraction causing it. She also rotates hers constantly...it's a mindless gesture. Some girls twirl their hair, she twirls her g-tube.</end quote>Im not a girl, but when im bored I get in the habbit of popping the top off mine, it makes a "pop" niose. Poeple often wonder what im doing under my shirt.
<br />