Any Arizona high school/college students?

jameskindle

I'm looking for any people living in the Phoenix metropolitan area of college or high school age that are living with CF.
My name is James Kindle, and I'm a reporter with the State Press Magazine at Arizona State University. I'm looking to do a story on the experiences of teenagers who are living with cystic fibrosis.
I think that many college students have little awareness of this disease, and I would like to try to give a young person's perspective who is living with CF, especially because the disease has such a great impact on many teenagers.
If you are a teenager or 20-something living in this area, especially if you're going to college or have graduated from college (ideally at or from ASU), I would love to speak with you. Please respond to this message, private message me, or e-mail me at james.kindle@gmail.com.
Thank you so much for your time, and I look forward to hopefully speaking with some of you shortly.
-James Kindle, james.kindle@gmail.com

jameskindle

I'm looking for any people living in the Phoenix metropolitan area of college or high school age that are living with CF.
My name is James Kindle, and I'm a reporter with the State Press Magazine at Arizona State University. I'm looking to do a story on the experiences of teenagers who are living with cystic fibrosis.
I think that many college students have little awareness of this disease, and I would like to try to give a young person's perspective who is living with CF, especially because the disease has such a great impact on many teenagers.
If you are a teenager or 20-something living in this area, especially if you're going to college or have graduated from college (ideally at or from ASU), I would love to speak with you. Please respond to this message, private message me, or e-mail me at james.kindle@gmail.com.
Thank you so much for your time, and I look forward to hopefully speaking with some of you shortly.

jameskindle