Any fellow surfers?

liotan

Hey all---I used to surf a long time ago and have always wanted to get back into it. Yesterday my little 4 month old (with Daddy's help) got me my early Mother's day gift--a new surfboard! I was so thrilled because it's on my list of things I wanted to do again before I died. It meant the world to me! Anyways---has anyone seen an improvement in lung function or overall health due to surfing and the salt water, muscle strength, etc.....???

liotan

Hey all---I used to surf a long time ago and have always wanted to get back into it. Yesterday my little 4 month old (with Daddy's help) got me my early Mother's day gift--a new surfboard! I was so thrilled because it's on my list of things I wanted to do again before I died. It meant the world to me! Anyways---has anyone seen an improvement in lung function or overall health due to surfing and the salt water, muscle strength, etc.....???

liotan

liotan

liotan