any ideas?

anonymous

Hello. I have a favor.

My husband is a musician/music producer and he is planning a benefit for the CF Foundation. Our daughter, Allie, was diagnosed with CF last summer so this will be our first attempt at a fundraiser. Anyway, he's putting together a live concert and a CD. He already has 15 musicians that have agreed to perform and donate a song for the CD. Our problem is that we are having a really hard time coming up with a name for the whole project. We have a few ideas but we haven't found "The one". We're not creative at all. Does anyone have any good ideas for the show and CD?

I know Emily does a benefit show in Detroit called "Let'sRock CF" and that is awesome. This is kind of what we're looking for but my husband likes the idea of mentioning "friends" in the title b/c all of the musicians involved are friends of his.

It's going to be in FEb so we have a little bit of time to come up with a name but he needs to go ahead and get started on the CD. BTW, all proceeds are going to the foundation and everyone involved is donating their time and services. It's going to be so much fun. We'll also be doing a silent auction at the show.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you may come up with. My email is amyplymale@earthlink.net if you'd rather email me your ideas.

Amy