any teenagers carrying portable O2(oxygen)???

anonymous

hi im 19 y/o n i just started wearing oxygen about 7,8mths ago. i was wondering if n e body else out there who is this young or younger goin through the same thing.

moonshynchik

my name is holly and i am 13 and i wear o2 at night but some times i would wear it in the car but not a whole lot but i do wear it at night but some times during the day but not much

how much do you have to wear it ?

anonymous

i have to wear it all da time 24/7 n while im sitting it has to be on 1 or sometimes it can go lower depends on how my breathing is u know. but when i walk around n stuff it has to be on 2 liters. what about u?

anonymous

Hello!

I start to use o2 (oxygen) when i was 12 years old, first at night but than more at the day and now i´m 21 still on o2 (oxygen) but all the time. I´m on the transplant list now too. Are you on the transplant list?

If u have any questions or just want to talk. feel free to e-mail me.

My e-mail is mr___84@hotmail.com it´s my msn messanger address too. so if you have msn messanger can you add me. So you know it´s 3 _ in my e-mail address.

I´m glad if i can help.

Take care /Marie 21 w/cf

Yea I am 15 years old and I have started using o2 all the time. It really sucks when you wantto go some where. About 9 months ago I started having problems breathing when exericing so my doctor said to wear it when i exercised but then in november I got really sick and was in bed for about 7 months straigh without any exercise so now I need o2 just to walk around my house. But I am hopefully going to be weaned off of it during the day except with hard exercise. but I asked my doctor why I feel like I can't live without it and he said that after you have been on o2 you heart get lazy and so you get like and addiction to it. I thought that was funny because I am addicted to o2.