anyone feel like complaining?

rubyroselee

Hi everyone,

Don't get me wrong - I am completely enjoying my pregnancy and I am so thankful I am pregnant. As the end is nearing though, things are becoming more uncomfortable and I'm a little more whiney! hehe.

So I just thought I'd start a thread of complaints just to make me feel better.... Join in and add your complaints if you'd like!

<i>* I am constantly itchy from the PUPPP and nothing seems to help. My back is covered in red dots and the rest of me is covered in welts. I always seem to be that 1% chance statistic (I think that's about how many pregnancies are affected by PUPPP) - LOL.</i>

<i>* I can't bend over.

* I feel cramped and slightly SOB most of the time.

* I am still peeing my pants every time I cough and I'm going through pads like there's no tomorrow.

* I am sleeping like crud between the itching, peeing, and hip pain.

* I have no clothes that fit me for work and I'm too cheap to buy anymore since I'm so near the end.</i>

And just to throw in one memory from the past...
<i>* I hate morning sickness (and munching on saltine crackers).</i>

Okay! I feel much better now.

But truly, this has been a wonderful experience and I'm looking forward to meeting my little guy. I know all of this stuff will mean nothing to me once I see his little face.

rubyroselee

Hi everyone,

Don't get me wrong - I am completely enjoying my pregnancy and I am so thankful I am pregnant. As the end is nearing though, things are becoming more uncomfortable and I'm a little more whiney! hehe.

So I just thought I'd start a thread of complaints just to make me feel better.... Join in and add your complaints if you'd like!

<i>* I am constantly itchy from the PUPPP and nothing seems to help. My back is covered in red dots and the rest of me is covered in welts. I always seem to be that 1% chance statistic (I think that's about how many pregnancies are affected by PUPPP) - LOL.</i>

<i>* I can't bend over.

* I am still peeing my pants every time I cough and I'm going through pads like there's no tomorrow.

* I have no clothes that fit me for work and I'm too cheap to buy anymore since I'm so near the end.</i>

But truly, this has been a wonderful experience and I'm looking forward to meeting my little guy. I know all of this stuff will mean nothing to me once I see his little face.

rubyroselee

Hi everyone,

<i>* I can't bend over.

rubyroselee

Hi everyone,

<i>* I can't bend over.

rubyroselee

Hi everyone,
<br />
<br />Don't get me wrong - I am completely enjoying my pregnancy and I am so thankful I am pregnant. As the end is nearing though, things are becoming more uncomfortable and I'm a little more whiney! hehe.
<br />
<br />So I just thought I'd start a thread of complaints just to make me feel better.... Join in and add your complaints if you'd like!
<br />
<br /><i>* I am constantly itchy from the PUPPP and nothing seems to help. My back is covered in red dots and the rest of me is covered in welts. I always seem to be that 1% chance statistic (I think that's about how many pregnancies are affected by PUPPP) - LOL.</i>
<br />
<br /><i>* I can't bend over.
<br />
<br />* I feel cramped and slightly SOB most of the time.
<br />
<br />* I am still peeing my pants every time I cough and I'm going through pads like there's no tomorrow.
<br />
<br />* I am sleeping like crud between the itching, peeing, and hip pain.
<br />
<br />* I have no clothes that fit me for work and I'm too cheap to buy anymore since I'm so near the end.</i>
<br />
<br />And just to throw in one memory from the past...
<br /><i>* I hate morning sickness (and munching on saltine crackers).</i>
<br />
<br />Okay! I feel much better now.
<br />
<br />But truly, this has been a wonderful experience and I'm looking forward to meeting my little guy. I know all of this stuff will mean nothing to me once I see his little face.

K

Keepercjr

Ok I'll bite

<i>*I hate coughing all the time

*I can't bend over either</i>

Thats about it. My clothes still fit, I sleep fine most nights, and I'm not uncomfortably huge. I'm still pretty much enjoying myself. Leah have you seen a chiropractor about your hip pain? I've been virtually pain free this pregnancy thanks to my lovely chiro.

K

Keepercjr

Ok I'll bite

Thats about it. My clothes still fit, I sleep fine most nights, and I'm not uncomfortably huge. I'm still pretty much enjoying myself. Leah have you seen a chiropractor about your hip pain? I've been virtually pain free this pregnancy thanks to my lovely chiro.

K

Keepercjr

Ok I'll bite

K

Keepercjr

Ok I'll bite

K

Keepercjr

Ok I'll bite
<br />
<br /><i>*I hate coughing all the time
<br />
<br />*I can't bend over either</i>
<br />
<br />
<br />Thats about it. My clothes still fit, I sleep fine most nights, and I'm not uncomfortably huge. I'm still pretty much enjoying myself. Leah have you seen a chiropractor about your hip pain? I've been virtually pain free this pregnancy thanks to my lovely chiro.

LouLou

Your lists brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing. One tip Leah, get some diapers for after delivery. I was given some by a non-cf friend while I was pregnant. She encouraged me to bring some to the hospital with me. LOL I wore one to the hospital. Not sure I would have if I hadn't been leaking amniotic fluid like a leaky faucet. Water broke 36 hrs before I delivered. After delivery I enjoyed the "burrito" (pad with Tucks medicated pads and hemorroid ointment on it) that they teach you for healing purposes. But once I got home I was all about the diapers for management of all the discharge. Okay that was probably TMI but you probably already know this from your spouse. Did she deliver vaginally? Actually I think I recall hearing you discharge if you have a c-section as well). Ah no one told me about this portion of it or perhaps I chose not to listen.

LouLou

Your lists brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing. One tip Leah, get some diapers for after delivery. I was given some by a non-cf friend while I was pregnant. She encouraged me to bring some to the hospital with me. LOL I wore one to the hospital. Not sure I would have if I hadn't been leaking amniotic fluid like a leaky faucet. Water broke 36 hrs before I delivered. After delivery I enjoyed the "burrito" (pad with Tucks medicated pads and hemorroid ointment on it) that they teach you for healing purposes. But once I got home I was all about the diapers for management of all the discharge. Okay that was probably TMI but you probably already know this from your spouse. Did she deliver vaginally? Actually I think I recall hearing you discharge if you have a c-section as well). Ah no one told me about this portion of it or perhaps I chose not to listen.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

rubyroselee

Yes, at least I have already seen everything first hand so I completely know what to expect! And you still have the mess of labor even if you have a c-section. I have stocked up on heavy pads already for post-birth because it is pretty yucky. I like the ones they give you in the hospital because they're sooo huge, which you definitely need.

rubyroselee

Yes, at least I have already seen everything first hand so I completely know what to expect! And you still have the mess of labor even if you have a c-section. I have stocked up on heavy pads already for post-birth because it is pretty yucky. I like the ones they give you in the hospital because they're sooo huge, which you definitely need.

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee