Anyone from CT????

dsrtsno

i grew up in ct... went to hartford hospital til i was 7, then umass til i was 18. now, unfortunately i am stuck out in new mexico for the time being and going to the worst hospital ive ever experienced... thats a lie. jackson hospital in miami is the worst hospital ive ever experienced, but thats besides the point. im actually thinking bout moving back and going back to umass because my health has been ***** out here... pardon the french. anyway... thats a long way to say im "from" ct...

dsrtsno

i grew up in ct... went to hartford hospital til i was 7, then umass til i was 18. now, unfortunately i am stuck out in new mexico for the time being and going to the worst hospital ive ever experienced... thats a lie. jackson hospital in miami is the worst hospital ive ever experienced, but thats besides the point. im actually thinking bout moving back and going back to umass because my health has been ***** out here... pardon the french. anyway... thats a long way to say im "from" ct...

dsrtsno

dsrtsno

dsrtsno