anyone have mic key button

MOME2RT

How BAD does it hurt? Do they do it right there in the office? How long after will it hurt? Reece MAY need this done tomorrow....although I dont think its that bad...I've seen it waaay worse! What else can they do besides "burning " it off? We have tried the creams..works for awhile then it comes back.

Just checked it again cuz Reece said his shirt was wet...for the 5th time today I bet. His shirts are getting ruined. I cleaned it up and put a coat of vaseline around the button????? Dont know if this will help or hinder the situation.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Leah,

When Josh had his granulation tissue burned it didn't really hurt at all. He said it felt tingly. Its not really burning like with fire, its more of an acid thing so it bubbles up. The nurse did it right in the office with no problem at all. She gave us cream to put on it and stomahesive powder to keep it dry. I'm not sure if vaseline helps. After he had the treatment he never had another problem.

About the wet shirts, we spot treat all of Josh's shirts before they are washed. He always has spots on his shirts because his new button leaks a little bit around the edges all the time. He puts a split gauze under it when he goes out so it won't show.

Good luck tomorrow.