Anyone in Reno, NV?

lindylou96

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum but have already appreciated many of the things of read.

My question is specifically for adults with CF who live in Reno. Where do you receive your care? My husband and I are looking to move and Reno is one of our options, however the CFF doesn't list a care center there.

Let me know where you get care, how you feel about the care you receive, etc.

Thanks!

Lindy
29f w/cf

lindylou96

Hi Everyone,

My question is specifically for adults with CF who live in Reno. Where do you receive your care? My husband and I are looking to move and Reno is one of our options, however the CFF doesn't list a care center there.

Thanks!

Lindy
29f w/cf

lindylou96

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Lindy
29f w/cf

lindylou96

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Lindy
29f w/cf

lindylou96

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Lindy
29f w/cf

shortie30

LIndy lou,

My husband has cf and we live in Elko, Nevada. For any treatment that needs to be done we go in to salt lake for the treatment. However since moving out here we have not had a problem with any health issues related to cf. Hope this helps. Keep in touch

Marie

Wife to BJ 29 w/cf

shortie30

LIndy lou,

My husband has cf and we live in Elko, Nevada. For any treatment that needs to be done we go in to salt lake for the treatment. However since moving out here we have not had a problem with any health issues related to cf. Hope this helps. Keep in touch

Marie

Wife to BJ 29 w/cf

shortie30

LIndy lou,

Marie

Wife to BJ 29 w/cf

shortie30

LIndy lou,

Marie

Wife to BJ 29 w/cf

shortie30

LIndy lou,

Marie

Wife to BJ 29 w/cf

Mockingbird

I used to live In Carson City which is an hour away from Reno. The number I have for the CF clinic in Reno is (775) 784-6170. Also, I have two numbers for making appointments: (775) 784-6522, and (775) 784-7500 ext. 3039. The doctor's name was Dr. Sonia Budhecha.

Keep in mind that this information is over 5 years old, though, so things may have chnged since then.

Mockingbird

I used to live In Carson City which is an hour away from Reno. The number I have for the CF clinic in Reno is (775) 784-6170. Also, I have two numbers for making appointments: (775) 784-6522, and (775) 784-7500 ext. 3039. The doctor's name was Dr. Sonia Budhecha.

Keep in mind that this information is over 5 years old, though, so things may have chnged since then.

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

Mockingbird