Anyone Live in Vermont???

nma1031

I live in Wallingford, Vermont.
I really don't have a lot of friends, and am looking to make some new friends in my area that I actually have something in common with.
I am pseudomonas free!!! So as long as you are too we can get together and hang out.

nma1031

I really don't have a lot of friends, and am looking to make some new friends in my area that I actually have something in common with.
I am pseudomonas free!!! So as long as you are too we can get together and hang out.

nma1031

<br />I really don't have a lot of friends, and am looking to make some new friends in my area that I actually have something in common with.
<br />I am pseudomonas free!!! So as long as you are too we can get together and hang out.

B

benthyrdeeders

Hi!
I live outside of Burlington. I'm 45/wcf ddf508. My FEV1 is only 51...so hang onto that 98!
Are ou involved with the VT Lung Ctr? This is the best way to get up to date medical care and stay on top of everything. They have really helped me stay out of the hospital.
VT can be a very isolating place to live in, especially at your age.
PM me anytime! I have a son your age

DeAnna

B

benthyrdeeders

Hi!
I live outside of Burlington. I'm 45/wcf ddf508. My FEV1 is only 51...so hang onto that 98!
Are ou involved with the VT Lung Ctr? This is the best way to get up to date medical care and stay on top of everything. They have really helped me stay out of the hospital.
VT can be a very isolating place to live in, especially at your age.
PM me anytime! I have a son your age

DeAnna

B

benthyrdeeders

Hi!
<br />I live outside of Burlington. I'm 45/wcf ddf508. My FEV1 is only 51...so hang onto that 98!
<br />Are ou involved with the VT Lung Ctr? This is the best way to get up to date medical care and stay on top of everything. They have really helped me stay out of the hospital.
<br />VT can be a very isolating place to live in, especially at your age.
<br />PM me anytime! I have a son your age
<br />
<br />DeAnna

NancyLKF

I live in Essex. My daughter is the one with CF and she is only 16 months. But we (CF Patient and Family Advisory Board)are in the process of starting a local social networking website for young teens, teens and young adults with CF who go to Fletcher Allen.... to meet and connect. If you are coming to the Education Night on June 16 we will have more information on it then. If not, let me know if you're interested and I'll get you the information as soon as its finalized.

NancyLKF

I live in Essex. My daughter is the one with CF and she is only 16 months. But we (CF Patient and Family Advisory Board)are in the process of starting a local social networking website for young teens, teens and young adults with CF who go to Fletcher Allen.... to meet and connect. If you are coming to the Education Night on June 16 we will have more information on it then. If not, let me know if you're interested and I'll get you the information as soon as its finalized.

NancyLKF