anyone need a vest that is having difficulty getting one?

galya

Hello everyone,

I need to get "The Vest Airway System by Hill-Rom Model 104" or even if it is other model I don't think it matters...Does anyone know where I can find it for less than the original price of $16000? I greatly appreciate any ideas you might have!

Thanks you for your time and effort!

Galya

galya

Hello everyone,

I need to get "The Vest Airway System by Hill-Rom Model 104" or even if it is other model I don't think it matters...Does anyone know where I can find it for less than the original price of $16000? I greatly appreciate any ideas you might have!

Galya

galya

Hello everyone,

Galya

galya

Hello everyone,

Galya

galya

Hello everyone,
<br />
<br />I need to get "The Vest Airway System by Hill-Rom Model 104" or even if it is other model I don't think it matters...Does anyone know where I can find it for less than the original price of $16000? I greatly appreciate any ideas you might have!
<br />
<br />Thanks you for your time and effort!
<br />
<br />Galya

bkc3

it would be nice if there was a place where people could go to donate their equipment. there is a large gray area where people don't have enough insurance and they make too much money to qualify for any help. In some areas of the country where 1 bedroom apartments are 2k per month you'll almost always be above the "limit". Maybe a good future project.

bkc3

it would be nice if there was a place where people could go to donate their equipment. there is a large gray area where people don't have enough insurance and they make too much money to qualify for any help. In some areas of the country where 1 bedroom apartments are 2k per month you'll almost always be above the "limit". Maybe a good future project.

bkc3

bkc3

bkc3