Baby #1

luckygirl1986

Hi everyone I am new to writing on here and I just thought I would ask a few questions. This is my first child and at 27 weeks the doctor said he was 2 lbs. 7 oz at that time and he was a little big for that time (But they were very happy about it). I was just wondering when your baby was born how much did they weigh and how long were they? Also, if you were induced when (how many weeks) did they induce you at?

luckygirl1986

Hi everyone I am new to writing on here and I just thought I would ask a few questions. This is my first child and at 27 weeks the doctor said he was 2 lbs. 7 oz at that time and he was a little big for that time (But they were very happy about it). I was just wondering when your baby was born how much did they weigh and how long were they? Also, if you were induced when (how many weeks) did they induce you at?

luckygirl1986

luckygirl1986

luckygirl1986

hbollotte

hi, i'm 34 weeks and my baby is at 5 lbs 3 oz. my high risk says he induces his cf patients at 37 weeks, but that would just depend on how i'm tolerating things. my regular ob wants to wait until 38 weeks. i'm with my regular ob, i want to wait as long as i can tolerate things. i also have gestational diabetes.

hbollotte

hi, i'm 34 weeks and my baby is at 5 lbs 3 oz. my high risk says he induces his cf patients at 37 weeks, but that would just depend on how i'm tolerating things. my regular ob wants to wait until 38 weeks. i'm with my regular ob, i want to wait as long as i can tolerate things. i also have gestational diabetes.

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

tara

My twins were born at 38 weeks. I never went into labor. I had an elective c-section. My son was 7#6oz and my daughter was 4#11oz. They were estimated to be eight and a half pounds and five and a half pounds respectively, so you can see why those "estimates" are just estimates. Even with those high tech ultrasounds at the perinatologists office, they were off by about 10% each. Good luck to you and your family.

tara

My twins were born at 38 weeks. I never went into labor. I had an elective c-section. My son was 7#6oz and my daughter was 4#11oz. They were estimated to be eight and a half pounds and five and a half pounds respectively, so you can see why those "estimates" are just estimates. Even with those high tech ultrasounds at the perinatologists office, they were off by about 10% each. Good luck to you and your family.

tara

tara

tara