Blue CF bracelets

eb24sister

I went to CFF.org to order some blue CF bracelets and they don't have any available. Have they quit making the blue ones? Does anyone know where I can find them. I need 3 youth size. If anyone has any for sale I would be willing to buy them. Thanks in advance for the information.

eb24sister

I went to CFF.org to order some blue CF bracelets and they don't have any available. Have they quit making the blue ones? Does anyone know where I can find them. I need 3 youth size. If anyone has any for sale I would be willing to buy them. Thanks in advance for the information.

eb24sister

eb24sister

eb24sister