Boat wrap memorial

minimedic304

Hey everyone...all of you that allowed to to put names of cf patients on my boat, the time has come . Tomorrow the boat will be completed and photo and video will also be photoed.I will. Email everyone directly over the next freew weeks....another big announcement will be made at that time as well.

Kevin

minimedic304

Hey everyone...all of you that allowed to to put names of cf patients on my boat, the time has come . Tomorrow the boat will be completed and photo and video will also be photoed.I will. Email everyone directly over the next freew weeks....another big announcement will be made at that time as well.

Kevin

minimedic304

Kevin

minimedic304

Kevin

minimedic304

<br />
<br />Kevin

mcbrash

That's wonderful Kevin, I didn't think it would be done so quickly.

Can't wait to see pictures.

Sandy
Mom to Matt
Jan 6/78 - May 15/2005

mcbrash

Sandy
Mom to Matt
Jan 6/78 - May 15/2005

mcbrash

Sandy
Mom to Matt
Jan 6/78 - May 15/2005

mcbrash

Sandy
Mom to Matt
Jan 6/78 - May 15/2005

mcbrash

<br />
<br />Can't wait to see pictures.
<br />
<br />Sandy
<br />Mom to Matt
<br />Jan 6/78 - May 15/2005