bottomless pit

angelofshadows

lately i always seem to be hungry.
for breakfast i'll have 3 bowls of cereal, then i'll have brunch, then loads of lunch, then afternoon tea, then 2 helpings of dinner, then dessert.

i never seem to stop feeling hungry, is it normal to always feel hungry? i eat HEAPS and then I'll just keep on eating and never really feel full. Most people around me think I'm weird because all I seem to do is EAT!

angelofshadows

for breakfast i'll have 3 bowls of cereal, then i'll have brunch, then loads of lunch, then afternoon tea, then 2 helpings of dinner, then dessert.

i never seem to stop feeling hungry, is it normal to always feel hungry? i eat HEAPS and then I'll just keep on eating and never really feel full. Most people around me think I'm weird because all I seem to do is EAT!

angelofshadows

angelofshadows

angelofshadows

Audz

Are you gaining weight? If you are eating heaps but not gaining anything it might be cfrd.
Or maybe its just a cf thing, I'm always hungry too!

Audz

Are you gaining weight? If you are eating heaps but not gaining anything it might be cfrd.

Audz

Audz

Audz