Breathing techniques to use w/ Vest?

kclynn87

Do you have any good breathing techniques to use while doing the Vest that will help bring up junk from <b><i>deep down</b></u>? I suppose I don't even know how to do the proper breathing. Thanks guys!

kclynn87

Do you have any good breathing techniques to use while doing the Vest that will help bring up junk from <b><i>deep down</b></u>? I suppose I don't even know how to do the proper breathing. Thanks guys!

kclynn87

kclynn87

kclynn87

<br />