Calling all Clevelanders!

chattyfamily

Porter's Dr. is not aware of any official parent support groups in the Cleveland area but thinks some parents may get together from time to time. Just putting the feelers out there to any one my area interested in a parent support group or letting me in on an existing one. I on the West side, but willing to meet up centrally. Thought this might be the best place to start looking. You can email me at melissa.chatterton@gmail.com or respond here. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

chattyfamily

Porter's Dr. is not aware of any official parent support groups in the Cleveland area but thinks some parents may get together from time to time. Just putting the feelers out there to any one my area interested in a parent support group or letting me in on an existing one. I on the West side, but willing to meet up centrally. Thought this might be the best place to start looking. You can email me at melissa.chatterton@gmail.com or respond here. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

M

Mommafirst

HCalling all Clevelanders!

Hi Melissa -- I'm in North East Akron. I haven't found a support group here, but I haven't looked actively. I'd be interested in meeting, especially if folks were willing for a more southern meet up place (maybe Independence?).

M

Mommafirst

Hi Melissa -- I'm in North East Akron. I haven't found a support group here, but I haven't looked actively. I'd be interested in meeting, especially if folks were willing for a more southern meet up place (maybe Independence?).

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

pnhuffman

I'm from the northern area of Ohio about 45 mins. from Dayton Childrens Medical Center. That's where Austin goes to the CF Clinic at. But thats probably a little too far. Just thought I would share.

pnhuffman

I'm from the northern area of Ohio about 45 mins. from Dayton Childrens Medical Center. That's where Austin goes to the CF Clinic at. But thats probably a little too far. Just thought I would share.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

chattyfamily

Thanks for the responses Heather and Paula. I am going to wait and hopefully get some more parents. I don't mind starting with us though!

chattyfamily

Thanks for the responses Heather and Paula. I am going to wait and hopefully get some more parents. I don't mind starting with us though!

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

chattyfamily