Can I get this body even tho i have CF

enzo

So here is a body im trying to achieve. http://i47.tinypic.com/easd28.jpg
no homo on the photo btw, its from the bodybuilding.com site.

So i know it will take someone normally 3-5 years to achieve that body. but with me having cf, is ther any chance at all getting that body? im currently trying to gain 20 lb while working out. how long will it take me? im doing the stronglifts program btw. Also, how much extra calories should i eat while working out?

Tisha

Why would you like a body like that??? Most girls don't think it's pretty at all... Better be healthy and fit, and not trying to be a skinny model nor a hormone-boosted muscle mass!

There's a guy with cf in Kc thats a body builder. I don't remember his name but he talked to my son and encouraged him to get extra protein, lots of veggies n exercise and to work with his cf team. I wish I had more info but know he won some national events. Go for it!

enzo

Why would you like a body like that??? Most girls don't think it's pretty at all... Better be healthy and fit, and not trying to be a skinny model nor a hormone-boosted muscle mass!

Haha, well, I dont really want a body like that, but something like that, not as cut and hardcore looking a bit softer but something comparable to that

M

Mia 65 Roses

Yes you can !!!!

So here is a body im trying to achieve. http://i47.tinypic.com/easd28.jpg
no homo on the photo btw, its from the bodybuilding.com site.

So i know it will take someone normally 3-5 years to achieve that body. but with me having cf, is ther any chance at all getting that body? im currently trying to gain 20 lb while working out. how long will it take me? im doing the stronglifts program btw. Also, how much extra calories should i eat while working out?

Dudes I believe you can get that body if you decade yourself to it. Anything is possible through God put faith into it.. I workout 4 to 5 times a week and my body especially legs are to die for and I have Cf..

enzo

what? what do you mean "if you decade..." and im confused are you saying anything is possible through God, put faith into it.

lizasmith

There's a guy with cf in Kc thats a anatomy builder. I don't bethink his name but he talked to my son and encouraged him to get added protein, lots of veggies n exercise and to assignment with his cf team. I ambition I had added advice but apperceive he won some civic events. Go for it!

A

Allansarmy

what? what do you mean "if you decade..." and im confused are you saying anything is possible through God, put faith into it.

I am thinking he mistyped and meant to put "dedicated". Also yes, I am sure he was saying that putting faith in God and keeping faith in general you can accomplish most of what you put your mind too within reason I am sure. I am in the medical field and had a patient one time come into our practice and he blew me away after he told me that he had CF. Here was a guy that looked like an all star athlete.

Also here is a guy that I am friends with on Facebook. http://www.jonnysimpson.com/ He does not have a full model physique like you showed in your link with that male model. But you can tell he is a hard worker.

EDIT: One last thing. I think you are forgetting genetics here. There are guys that hit that gym 4-5 days a week and spot on with their diet and do not have CF and they never achieve a body like this.

00transam

I am 40 now and 5'7" and 166 pounds, I am not an Adonis but I am WELL built for a small boned guy. Best advice is workout regularly and SMART(form over weight always wins), also take alot of protein and amino acids(I use vitamin world brand) as well as a STRONG multi-vitamin not the weak-ass CF stuff. My lungs hover around 37-41%(steady for years) and I still workout as hard and lift as much as my normal friends. Even more important, find a workout routine for both halves of your body that you REALLY ENJOY. Good luck.

scarecrow

It is actually likely to be easier for you because you don't have a layer of fat that you have to get rid of. All you have to do is put in the time working out and eating high protien diet. 30 years ago I gained 30 lbs of muscle by eating 25 grams of protien 6 times a day and working out 5 days a week. Then I got married and got a real job.;)