cf or cfrd

djotroy17

does any1 have any information on it, I feel as if I might have this too or might get it in my future, I eat alot of unhealthy foods and drink alot of sodas.

djotroy17

does any1 have any information on it, I feel as if I might have this too or might get it in my future, I eat alot of unhealthy foods and drink alot of sodas.

djotroy17

coltsfan715

If you talk to your doctor about it they should be able to give you information on it. Most CF Accredited Clinics do yearly checks now to see if a person is or has developed CFRD.

It is definitely something worth keeping an eye on - but I say talk to your doc about reall in detail information.

If you do a search on the forums though and type in CFRD you should get a TON of posts about that topic. It is discussed frequently on here.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

If you talk to your doctor about it they should be able to give you information on it. Most CF Accredited Clinics do yearly checks now to see if a person is or has developed CFRD.

It is definitely something worth keeping an eye on - but I say talk to your doc about reall in detail information.

If you do a search on the forums though and type in CFRD you should get a TON of posts about that topic. It is discussed frequently on here.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey