CF Outreach

lgs

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice about giving talks to medical students about CF to educate, inform, and help raise awareness. I did this a few times when I lived in Maryland, at University of Maryland School of Medicine, and I really enjoyed it. I now live in Southern California, and would like to do it again. I'd appreciate any input or advice any CF speakers might have on doing outreach.

lgs

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice about giving talks to medical students about CF to educate, inform, and help raise awareness. I did this a few times when I lived in Maryland, at University of Maryland School of Medicine, and I really enjoyed it. I now live in Southern California, and would like to do it again. I'd appreciate any input or advice any CF speakers might have on doing outreach.

lgs